Lydali Handmade Goods

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lydali is an online shop that sells artisan made products from all over the world. Two friends started it as a side project and it's grown from there. Living in South Africa I see A LOT of handmade curios, mostly your typical carved wooden elephant fare, but every once in a while you find a gem ("I'm sorry I don't want your carved elephant, but I will however take that handmade leather bag over there"). Lydali is filled with gems. 
 photo today_zps68988bde.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Adore your picks. Those earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf. The color combinations makes it perfect. How to get one of those?
    juhldal

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger