A Little Getaway

Friday, June 15, 2012

My mom is coming to visit in August so I've been busy planning a little trip for us to take when she arrives. We decided on Hermanus. For those of you who don't live in South Africa Hermanus is a little coastal town with some of the best whale watching in the world between July and September. We've rented a cottage on the beach for a few nights and I'm looking forward to both some exploring and relaxing. I put together a few things I'd like to take with me on our getaway- take a look. 
Photobucket
shirt, notebook, camera, shoes, bag, pants, sleeping bag

2 comments:

  1. would you please let me know what kind of camera you have in the photo ? It's sooooooo awesome
    janelin@126.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I found it on svpply. You can click the link above to see.

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger