David Gomez

Friday, May 20, 2011

Barcelona is one of my all time favorite cities. It's full of life and creativity. So when I saw the work of photographer and illustrator, David Gomez, I was not surprised to learn that he's from there. Gomez is inspired by ingenious tribes and mythical cultures as well as fashion (his father was a shoe designer). He merges the two in his work, often taking portraits and then turning them into his own tribal masterpiece. 
 





And now Gomez has launched a t-shirt line of his "tribal portraits." Check out these images from his look book and purchase a t-shirt here.

Photobucket

via we are selecters



3 comments:

  1. YES to barça love. :) the humor + color + of course the patterns in these are just right. good for a friday, incidentally....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his work! So glad to see it has made its way onto t-shirts, pretty sure I need one!

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger