Cowboys and Indians

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My friend Kate turned me on to this blog and as I was looking around I found this super fun cowboy and indian themed party. Love it. I've been dying to do a pilgrim and indian themed Thanksgiving here in South Africa. I'm going to assign every guest "pilgrim" or "indian" and they have to come dressed up as that. And then we'll all sit around a long table stuffing our faces and being thankful for our many blessings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. a good friend just had his 2nd annual cowboys vs. indians party and this year, i couldn't decide what to be, so i was 1/2 cowboy, 1/2 indian! i safety-pinned half of an indian vest to a cowboy shirt and half of a fringed skirt to jean shorts. i wore one cowboy boot, one sandal; had one pigtail, one braid; and cut a cowboy hat in half and pinned half of a headdress to it. i love themed parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the feathers and colors! fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I'd get lynched if something was pulled off like that in my neighbourhood... by the 'settlers' and 'natives' alike.

    Keep up the creativity though.

    Anne in central Canada

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger