Our NYC Trip

Monday, July 14, 2014

If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that a couple of weeks ago Andrew and I took a trip to NYC. We took Isobel with us and left Wills behind with my parents. It was such a fun trip and really nice to have just Isobel with us- quality time with our girl. I've been to New York at least half a dozen times and each time I leave wanting more; never feeling like I got to it all. This time around we crossed off a handful of things on my list, including walking all over Central Park, going to the Met, the Brooklyn Flea, checking out Rachel Comey's new shop, etc. etc. Our main reason for going however, was to check out Brooklyn neighborhoods. Our ultimate goal is to be in New York and I wanted to see what each neighborhood was like. We stayed in Williamsburg and made it to Fort Greene and Cobble Hill.  After visiting those few, I feel like I would have to really live there to understand the feeling of each neighborhood because from the outside they all seem to be pretty charming, although Williamsburg has a totally different feel from all the rest. Take a peek at some of our trip below.














3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time! I only spent a couple days in New York (in Crown Heights) and I want to go back as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last shot is stunning! Worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!! i've nominated you for a liebster award, it's a cute get-to-know-other-bloggers type deal (i've found some really great blogs from it). if it's not up your alley, that's cool :) i just thought people should know about this beauty of a blog you have!

    http://littlerabbitears.com/2015/04/13/liebster-award/

    <3

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger