Stocking Stuffers

Friday, December 7, 2012

I have one of those amazingly rad mom's that goes out of her way to make Christmas wonderful for everyone.  One way that she does that is by always finding the best stocking stuffers. No tooth brushes here people- we are talking serious goods. For years growing up our stockings would be overflowing with radness and hers would be sad and empty until my dad finally wised up (about five years ago) and started employing us (her daughters) to fill her stocking too. I don't know if my sisters and I ever really manage to match her gift giving capabilities but we try pretty damn hard and it's always a fun outing every year when the three of us get together to shop for her stocking. 

Photobucket
1. Weekly eco planner.  2. Sport soap set.  3. Striped sock set.  4. Speckled boulder mug.  5. Big Sur sage sachet.  6. Carved wooden spoons.  7. Outer space tea towel.

I hope you've enjoyed this years gift guides. I know Christmas can sometimes seem overwhelming with all of the shopping and gift giving but I hope you're also finding time to enjoy the magic of the season. It's my favorite time of year and no matter how old I get it continues to fill my heart and mind with wonder and now I get to share it with my little boy- the best. Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. OMG I have been searching high and low for a decent wooden spoon for my husband (who prefers to eat with wooden utensils, and whose favorite spoon just split in half!) with no luck, those look amazing! Will have to call the store today and see if they are small enough for actual eating. The other stuff is beautiful too. At our house Santa usually leaves us stolen hotel soaps and Kiehls samples and walnuts...

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I really like all these things, especially that mug. I'm sure your mom would be overjoyed to get any of these things. I know I would

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm not that great at gift-giving either! Although this year, shockingly, I'm doing well so far. But yeah, this time of year is a mix of stress and joy for me.

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger