Christmas Gift Guide: For Him

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gifts for the boys in your life! So many favorites but I think my tops are the Brooks bike saddle, the book of beards and the designer sweatpants. Andrew is kind of obsessed with designer sweatpants. His growing collection is not cheap but man are they good looking. 
Photobucket
1. ASOS sleek monotone strap watch.  2. American Apparel cuffed acrylic beanie.  3. L'Americano skateboard by Artemare.  4. Brooks saddle.  5. Beer connoisseur set.  6. Scotch and Soda sweatpants.  7. Beard.  8. Hill-side Guatamalen, black ikat tie.

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome list. It actually cracked me up and made me happy, something that these list roundups don't usually accomplish. Don't know that any of these gifts are right for my guy, but I've enjoyed the bunch of them!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would LOVE that beard book - glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great list! i'm going to snap up a few things- thanks!

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger