Micaela Greg Fall 2012

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Three words: knitwear designing sisters. How magical! I wish my sisters and I designed knitwear together. The sisters (Marie and Karen) line, Micaela Greg, just released its Fall 2012 collection and I am in love with the simple lines and graphic patterns. According to their website they were influenced by their Italian grandparents, one a master dressmaker and the other a shoemaker and inventor.  I'm dying to get my hands on a pair of their knit leggings. Check out their complete collection here and their shop here!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. what a fantastic line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I never thought I'd say this, but I love that poncho! What a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, love the graphic patterns too.
    http://www.riyabellavintage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! Generally I never read whole articles but the way you wrote this information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger