I Need A Vacation

Friday, September 14, 2012

It's not often that I feel like I need a vacation. But right now I feel like I need a vacation. And I'll I'd want to do on this vacation is find a cozy spot, curl up and fall asleep for 1000 years (preferably in the sunshine). So this amazing floating hotel that cruises up and down the Nile river sounds perfect. When I get tired of laying in the sun on the top deck I'd just move down below and take a nap in my cozy room. Amazing. Here's hoping to getting some rest this weekend...
Photobucket Photobucket


  1. Oh man, that sure does sound perfect!!!

    Happy Friday.

  2. Ugh there's nothing worse than 'needing' a holiday, but not having one in sight. Hoping you have a quiet, relaxing weekend...
    And oh.my.goodness. that floating hotel - jaw-droppingly incredible. I'm madly trying to work out how to get there...I love the descriptions of the rooms etc on their website - truly awesome. Thanks ever so much for the link!
    Take care Annie x

  3. Oh god, that looks like the ultimate, blissful getaway!


size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger