Bobo Choses New Line

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I've stayed pretty true to my declaration that this would not turn into a baby blog when I got pregnant, but I could not help posting Bobo Choses latest collection. One of my favorite children's lines, Bobo Choses gets it right every time with their playful designs. 
foto_bobo.jpg
bobochosesaw12foto2.jpg
bobochosesaw12foto4.jpg
bobochosesaw12foto6.jpg
And just a few of my favorites from their latest line. It's a good thing Wills has a birthday coming up, I don't think I could resist! P.S. they also make nice things for grown ups too.  I especially like this bag.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gahh I know, bobo choses is too cute! I (embarrassingly) have a folder of bookmarks of adorable kids things, just to save for when I DO have a baby. Guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared ;)

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger