What I PIcked Up- A Few Favorites

Monday, May 28, 2012

My lack of posts should be a pretty good indication of how much I enjoyed our vacation in the States visiting family and friends. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things over here but it's been a rough start as I'm sick, the baby's sick (and jet lagged) and we all feel just a little bit out  of place and out of sorts. But for now I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things I brought back with me. 
Photobucket shirt, shoes, sheets, print, nails

6 comments:

  1. they're all lovely, especially the elephant shirt and the gladiator sandal. perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take 1 of everything please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all! Have to ask though, what are you going to do with those nails? I've been eying them for a while but wonder what in the world I would actually DO with them. Hope you (and the baby) feel better soon!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i'm going to hang my leah duncan calendar with one and use one to hang my necklaces not sure about the second two nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sheets and nails - hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish I hadn’t seen this as I really want one now!

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger