The Woodstock Foundry + The Lobby!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Next up is the amazing hair cuttery, The Lobby. Craig Johns, hairstylist and owner, hit the nail on the head with the look and feel. It's one of those places that you walk in and instantly feel cooler just for being there.  Besides his clear talent for design, Craig is also a genius with a pair of scissors, so if you're in need of a trim- you know where to head.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. It seems ideal to me that a hair salon should be this beautiful and have such unique style! I want to go!
    xxxx

    P.S.-Let's follow each other, yes? We seem meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful post to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing- I wish everyone put this much thought into their spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I know Craig through Hailey and Tim, and couldn't be more happy for him and his growing business. What a beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you are not supposed to judge a book my it's cover, but this place just looks like you will walk out of there with a great cut and feeling good. Such a lovely space.

    <3 Kate
    www.theforgetfulwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far these spaces look amazing - I wish I could visit and see for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. M. SO great. So proud and not one bit surprised. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger