My family is in the habit of making big announcements at the dinner table- like the time my sister and her husband announced she was pregnant (I immediately fell out of my chair, onto the floor and started crying while my mom, just kept saying "No you're not, No you're not." She thought she was being pranked). Or the time I announced I was quitting my job and moving to Africa. So I can just imagine the scene that would ensue if I announced my water had broken at the Thanksgiving dinner table- because it looks like that's where this train is headed. There's a good chance I'm going to go into labor today and/or tomorrow!
Although we can't be with our family in the States celebrating the coziest day of the year, we have our own reasons to celebrate over here. Here's what I'm thankful for this year.
I'm thankful for:
1. My family and friends who are rooting for me and this baby
2. A husband that loves me even when I'm not very nice
3. Christmas with a new born babe
4. Wearing normal clothes again! (so closeeeee)
5. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
6. Meeting our new baby boy
thankful, feast, parade