Now & Then: Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

If Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong were still alive, they'd be wearing Steven Alan's Spring 2011 Collection.
Photobucket
When I came across this picture of Ella and Louis I knew a "Now and Then" post had to be done and Steven Alan immediately came to mind. I love how casual and summery their looks are  here and I love getting a behind the scenes peek at the king and queen of jazz at work together- amazing.
Image 1, Image 2

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's perfect! I love Ella. Such a set of pipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's good comparison, 'good voice' VS 'good look'. God is fair in a way. those two qualities seldom land on the same person.

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger