A Continuous Report / NYC Restaurants

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I was sick all weekend and spent my time in bed drinking tea, wandering around the internet and watching episodes of 30 Rock. The upside of being sick- not feeling guilty about staying in bed for two days straight. It was during this time that I came across A Continuous Report. It's filled with the best shopping, restaurant, and hotel finds from some of the worlds most stylish cities (Amsterdam, New York, London, Paris etc.) Below are three restaurants that all happen to be in New York and are now most certainly on my "To Do Next Time I'm in New York list". Joseph Leonard, Aria, and Bread. Anybody ever been?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling much better now. but I agree it's sometimes a welcome excuse to relax + do nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been, but I'm sure discovering all these rad places inspired you to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ou I've never heard of this site. I'll definitely have to check this out! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of these places - will definitely have to check them out when i go up to visit Lins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the website + places!! thank you for the introduction! hope you're feeling better now~ keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger