What A Lovely Bird

Monday, October 4, 2010

I don't know how I missed this little gem on Fine Little Day, but thankfully Katey posted it too. I love this shoot for La Casita De Wendy. What a dream job that would be- conceptual design and styling for fashion shoots. Which reminds me- I finally got to see The September Issue and besides it being a great documentary (mostly because you get to see the craziness that is life at Vogue working for Anna Wintour) you also get to see Grace Coddington at work- possibly the best photo stylist of our time. If you love fashion and haven't seen it yet- I highly recommend it! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! And I agree - that would be such a dream job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!

    the skirt is lovely, i want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of Sufjan Stevens... So nice

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger