Madewell Sandal

Thursday, July 15, 2010

This Madewell sandal is cute enough to post all by itself. I'm in need of a new pair of summer sandals as my brown gladiators that I wear all the time have already been to the shoe repair man once and are in need of some attention again. I think I could give up my gladiators if I had these to put in their place. (Side note: And please! shoes and clothing can be mended- don't just throw away and buy again- see if you can repair first. That is all.)

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Cảm ơn bài viết của bạn!

    .................................
    Mr. Thư - Sales Manager
    Click để xem chi tiết:
    Dép đi trong nhà bằng dép cói và dép chiếu hoặc Dep di trong nha bang dep chieu va dep coi

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger