New Bike!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yesterday I came home to two new bicycles sitting in my house. Turns out they were a gift from our friend Paul- what?/! Ever since we moved to Cape Town we've been meaning to get bikes but other things like a bed and a car and a refrigerator kept getting in the way. But now we have them- and just in time for Paper Girl on Saturday! Now I just need a basket- I found this one on Amazon. I've also had my eye on this denim romper and these shoes- both perfect for a bike ride.
Photobucket
image via Lovely Clusters

9 comments:

  1. PAPERGIRL!! So excited to ride with you babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww! that was very kind of him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new bikes! I could certainly use a new one for summer rides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove that basket! I always did want a bicycle with a basket, maybe it's finally time to buy both...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great gift!! i've been toying with the idea--but an NYC apt doesn't give me much storage space. maybe i should get one of those collapsible ones i saw on the view! haah

    ReplyDelete
  6. LUCKY! Bikes are so much fun. My bf has just ordered one + I'm super jealous!! Enjoy your new bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool - what a fab gift! Loving those sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger